Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

OWH Sketch #205 "THANKS" cards


I sat down yesterday after printing off this week's OWH sketch and decided to make some "Thanks" cards.   I ended up making 20 of these cards..  between the cards in the picture above and the picture below.

**The sketch is below..  but here are the measurements I used for these cards:

card base:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
brown layer:  5 1/4" x 4"
top pattern layer:   5 1/8" x 2 1/4"
bottom white layer: 5 1/8" x 11/2"

stamped strip:  3/4" x 5 1/8"
strip layer: 7/8" x 5 1/8"

circle layers:
brown circle:  1 1/2" circle
white circle:  1 3/8" circle

star punch: 
light blue pattern paper large Stampin' UP! punch
brown card stock small Stamin' UP! punch

Stamp is from MFT Sending Thanks
pattern paper is Authentique Gathering paper pad


After I made the first set of 10..    I cut/punched everything I needed for another set of 10.


Here is the OWH sketch #205 I followed:






thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Carol L said...

These are so clean & crisp with that bold sentiment! I love your style Pam!