Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Army Engineer "Thank You" cards


These are some Thank You cards I have made the last week or two.   I made one for some friends that are leaving soon..  it was at their Change of Command and I wanted to thank both C and N for their dedication and service to the soldiers and families in their company.   

This card is a square card, I made it larger so I could write the note inside it and have enough room.

 
 
These next either cards are regular A2 size cards..  I made them to send to some supportors and VIP's that came to a golf tournament that was held last week to help raise some funds to help offset the cost our a mixer/ball that we are having after the Battalion returns from deployment. 
 




thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: