Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

SC434 Sketch Challenge... Have a Monster of a Birthday! card




 I used the week's SC434 Sketch Challenge layout for this card I made tonight.

I had a lot of fun putting this together.. trying to hurry and get it down before 9 so I wouldn't miss video chatting with someone special.


Here is the sketch I used:



Supplies used:

card stock:  Brown, Crafters Companion White,  Tangerine Tango
pattern paper: My Mind's Eye Lime Twist
Stamps: Annabelle Stamps Lil' Monster's Balloon
Accessories:  Annabelle Stamps Lil' Monster's Balloon Die, MFT Die-namic's Circle Stax and Dimensionals
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Asst. Copic Markers




thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Pam this is just gorgeous! What fabulous colours!!

Renee said...

Very cute kids birthday card! Love the cute little monster!

Paula S. said...

Great job with this sketch Pam. What a fun card!