Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Random cards I made this past week.. Gus the Golfer is back!!!

These are just some random cards I've made this past week...  they missed going in the two large flat rate boxes packed full of cards that went to Afghanistan..  they'll be in the next box.









while digging through a box, I found these Gus the Golfer's already colored, cut/mounted to the black panel.. same with the sentiment and the circles were already punched out and embossed... that was done in April of last year.. my husband did them for me because I had just had Ulnar Nerve Entrapment surgery and couldn't crank the BigShot or man handle the big punch.


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

Carol L said...

I'm always blown away by the amazing way you create so many beautiful cards! I find so much inspiration here, and have begun making multiples like you do - to streamline the process and get more cards to OWH. I love the creative way you use your scraps to use up paper pads/packs. Keep up the great work Pam - I am so inspired by what you do!

Lisa Oliver said...

Welcome back Gus!

As always your cards have inspired me. This time it is to not give up on my patterned paper stash or the left over scraps.

I agree with Carol - keep doing what you're doing!

Lisa Oliver said...

Welcome back Gus!

As always your cards have inspired me. This time it is to not give up on my patterned paper stash or the left over scraps.

I agree with Carol - keep doing what you're doing!