Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A bunch of random cards I have made this past week... including OWH Sketch Challenge cards


I got this Stampin' UP! order in on Friday.. and got busy making stuff.   The 7 containers contain some "big" brads" that were on the Clearance Rack..  I have already used some on some cards below.  There are a few things that I "forgot" to order..  and am now kicking myself because the free shipping special is over.

I made this card while messing around to see what "hexagon" dies/punches that I had, would it in the Stampin' UP! Hexagon embossing folder..  I found that one of my MFT dies works good. I have the Creative Memories Hexagon dies.. but haven't tried them yet.    This card went in the mail the morning after making it.




I made a bunch of these cards..  super quick..  love that new flower punch and coordinating stamp set called Mixed Bunch.


This is the card that is behind the other card in the picture above.




This card uses Blooming With Happiness set...  this flower is oh so pretty..  I just had to have it and am not sure why I kept forgetting to order it on previous orders.


This card uses the Serene Silhouettes..  love this set.  I used markers to coloring in the stamp in red and black ink.. huffed on it and then stamped it.   The red paper is shimmery paper.. oh so pretty.


I actually made this one a couple of weeks ago.. I used a Stampin' UP! embossing folder on this one and a retired Stampin' UP! stamp set.


Super easy card..  I used a plastic canvas circle to use as the template to do the piercing.


I did some Triple-Time Stamping using the Blooming With Happiness set.. that flower is gorgeous and the reason I bought the set.



OWH Sketch Challenge #167...   I made more of these than what is in the photograph..  they went together really quickly.




OWH Sketch Challenge #168..  I made three of these.. the first one had an orange layer on top of the white background.. I didn't really like that.. so I didn't add it on the others that I made.




thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

6 comments:

Lee Mae said...

Love, love your cards! I was going to order almost the exact same items from SU!, but my white shepard may need a very expensive surgery to fix one of her hind legs, so I didn't get anything during that super deal. Well, I can at least come visit and see what fabulousness you are making!

Lisa Oliver said...

Great post Pam! Love every one of these cards!

RobinH said...

love all the cards, especially like how you pierced that circle around the star on the you're awesome card

bensarmom said...

These are just beautiful! You've been quite busy.

Cheryl A said...

Such awesome cards! I love your choice of papers and such great contrast! Thanks for the inspiration!

Linda said...

Rockin group of cards...the second card is my fave...love those papers with the dark blue and then the blue flower...but they all are perfect! tfs!!!