Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

20 "Thank You For All That You Do" cards



I made these last night..  I had stamped the images on the pieces of pattern papers that are from Amuse.. they were purchased forever ago..  you probably know what I mean when I say that.. ha ha.  
I colored them in with assorted Copic Markers and then layered them onto black card stock.  

Here are some measurements:

pattern paper:  2" x 4"
black card stock layer:  2 1/8" x 4 1/8"

sentiment panel:   1 1/8" x 3 1/4"
black card stock layer:  1 1/4" x 3 3/8"
*this will depend on your sentiment size

I stamped the flower image from a new stamp set I got last week from Annabelle Stamps.. it's from the Standing Tall set.. the sentiment is from the Fanciful Flowers set.


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

Lynn said...

These are terrific! I like the paper the flowers are stamped on.
And yes, I do know what you mean about purchased forever ago!... Thanks so much for the measurements!

KER said...

these are great...thanks