Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

MFTWSC99 Love You!


I made this card a couple of days ago and then got busy with other things over the weekend.  I had so much fun making it.. lots of layers, which I do so love on cards.

I must share that last week, my card was chosen as the random winner for the sketch challenge ~ here is a link to the card YOU ARE PRETTY AMAZING   I gave that card to a good friend of mine who has been having a hard time lately.

I used this week's MFT Sketch layout for my card.. here is the link to this week's sketch challenge info on SCS:   MFTWSC99


supplies used on card:
card stock: Neenah #100 Cover Black, white
pattern papers: on dress Echo Park Hello Summer, all other Echo Park Happy Days
stamps: MFT Enjoy Every Moment, sentiment MFT More Essential Sentiments, red brads, scallop border punch, MFT Die-namics tab die, MFT Die-namics Rectangle Stax dies and Dimensionals


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: