Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I Love You


I colored up this sweet girl this past Saturday and today thought I'd put her on a card.   I used the OWH Sketch #146.. I sure do like it.  



I used Stampin' UP! Riding Hood Red and Sahard Sand card stock. White card stock cover for the Pure Innocence image that I purchased from an Etsy store and printed it out using my laserjet printer. I colored her with assorted Copic markers and cut the image out using MFT Die-Namics Rectangle Stax dies..  The Banner is made using MFT Die-Namics Fishtail Banner Stax, I embossed the top layer of the banner using a Paper Studio embossing folder.  I used some brads and Dimensionals too.



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pam, every one of these cards are absolutely gorgeous! Love your colouring and layouts...superb! I pray you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday!
Hugz2u,
Sharon