Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sending You lots of hugs



Last night while watching the Olympics.. I was going through some magazines and tabbing pages with post it notes where there were cards that I liked the layout/sketch used on them. In between some of these magazines were some printed off pages of sketches and I seen the one I used (pictured below).. I started on the card last night and then worked on it a little this morning before church and then afterwards I finished it up. I used my favorite brown paper.. ahhhhh, it's gorgeous!!!


supplies used on this card:

card stock: Neenah Cayon Brown #80 and #100 cover, White
pattern paper: not sure who this is made by, maybe My Mind's Eye.. it was scraps in the basket that I grabbed to use
stamps: Hero Arts Truly Appreciated
ink: Memento Brown
accessories: CB embossing folder, Corner Chomper corner rounder, Stampin' UP! Star punch, Paper Piercer, Brads and Dimensionals!!!



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

4 comments:

Nancy Keller said...

Nice! I am loving that paper, too!

AllisonG said...

I'm so glad you are blogging again since you moved because I LOVE your cards! This is simple yet elegant.

Anonymous said...

I agree, Pam, it's delicious! And you rocked this sketch, gf!! Great card!

Lynn said...

Pam, that brown paper is awesome! I have got to find some good paper stores! I am in love with that card. I wish I had some paper even close so I could CASE it. Great job!!!