Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

OWH Sketch Challenge #132 ... ~ Missing You ~ ...


This week's Sketch Challenge #132 on the OWH Stars & Stamps blog was posted yesterday.. I didn't get to sit down to make anything until late last night and came up with this "missing you" card.


Here is the sketch that I used:


Supplies for this card:
card stock: Stampin' UP! Purely Pomegrante, Confetti Tan
pattern paper: My Mind's Eye Vanity Fair pad
ink: Memento black and one of the Distress inks, it's from the winter set, Versamark
stamps: Hero Arts Butterflies, MFT More Essential Sentiments
accessories: MFT-Dienamics Hexagons die, Sizzix Framelits butterfly die and Dimensionals!!!

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

4 comments:

Margaret said...

I love this card. What punch did you use for the hexagons?

Sarah said...

Love this card-- definitely putting this die on my wish list :)

Dixie Cochran said...

Another winner!! I love this design. Perfection!

Julie said...

Beautiful card, Pam! Love the butterflies combined with the hexagons! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!