Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

OWH Mid-Week Throwdown ~ YOU MAKE THE WORLD...

This week's Mid-Week Throwdown Challenge on the OWH Stars & Stamps blog is to make an ANY HERO CARD.

This is the card that I made.. using a new stamp and die set that I bought while we were on leave.. some new papers that I bought right before leaving El Paso at this awesome little shop on the other side of the mountain called Paper Pizazz.



supplies:

card stock: Night of Navy, White
pattern paper: I'll have to check on it, because I am upstairs and they are downstairs.
ink: black
accessories: Stampin' UP! Real Red, Very Vanilla (mad at myself because I didn't have white) and Night of Navy Taffeta ribbons, Stampin' UP! small star punch
stamps/die: MFT ~ Die-namics Vertical Greetings



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

You are the queen of patriotic cards, Pam! Welcome back to crafting and blogging!

JoAnn Ross said...

You're back!!!! I've been wondering how things were going and so glad to see you back making your amazing cards again! Love this and the sentiment is super!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Wonderful Any Hero card! I hope you are all settled in and have time to enjoy yourself and make beautiful cards again :)

Thanks for playing in our Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps Any Hero card challenge this week!

Renee said...

Awesome! Love everything about this! So nice :)

Shiles728 said...

Those three ribbons are the greatest ! I love this card!