Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

A birthday card for a little boy whose turning "1" this month



I started on this card late last night and finished it up this morning so I could put it in the mail along with a "thank you" card ~ which I forgot to take a picture of.. today.

I met this little boy named Samuel a couple of weeks ago and he's just as cute as can be. I couldn't resist making him a birthday card to celebrate his first birthday that is later this month.


I used a new CB embossing folder for the front. I punched out colorful circles that were large polka dots on some pattern paper, to use for the balls. This is a big card that is 5 x 7. I mailed both cards out in a padded envelope so I wasn't concerned with the size.



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

Sherry Hickey said...

This is delightful, Pam! Love the DP you used for the scalloped border--vintage circus feel! You rock.

Unknown said...

Pam--
We all admired the beautiful card you made for our little Samuel who turns one later this month. Thank you for thinking of him and for creating such a colorful, cheerful piece of art to help us celebrate Sam's birthday!
Lori