Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Window into Springtime... I Miss You ... card



About two weeks ago I bought the window die I used on this card, then last week I purchased the window box die among others that day.

While digging through a big box of goodies that my friend Neva sent to me, I found these tulip stickers from Martha Stewart.. a lightbulb went on and I'd thought I'd use them in the flower box on the window. I put together the window, background cloud paper, window box and tulips earlier today.. and tonight I thought I'd use it on a card.. and this is what I ended up with.

Used on this card:

card stock: Stampin' UP! Perfect Plum, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery, white
ink: black
pattern paper: My Mind's Eye "Love me Do"
dies: Grand Madison Window, Grand Flower box from Memory Box
misc: Bigkick, CB embossing folder, Card Candee, large oval punch.. and Dimensionals!!!


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

Dixie Cochran said...

This card is just stunning! Your design is terrific. I love everything about this card. Thanks for the inspiration!

Margaret said...

I love that die. Who makes it?

~Chris~ said...

These Cards are stunning. I love these Dies..