Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

OWH VCMP #12 Boats & Ships... I LOVE MY DAD

For the OWH VCMP Challenge #12 which is to use a Boat or a Ship image on your card.. this is what I made.



Not sure why I chose Black, White and Wild Wasabi.. but I like the way it turned out.

The image is from a retired Stampin' UP! set called Gone Angler and the sentiment is from Hero Arts ~ I Heart My Dad. Black ink, black brads, CB embossing folder, Stampin' UP! punch and Dimensionals!!

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

9 comments:

Lynn said...

I love the color of this card! That image and sentiment look like they were from the same set. Great job!

Donna Hanley said...

Pam, I love the Wild Wasabi with the black and white. Great image. Some Dad is going to be so happy to get this one.

Nancy Keller said...

Hi Pam! I just live your colors and that fishing stamp. Thanks for sharing!

Lee Mae said...

Hi Pam, Love the name of the green of your card! I like the border punching and the image too. The black really looks terrific with the green, all around a great card!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Great dad card, colors and images are fantastic.

Carol L said...

Your card is clean, sharp, and just perfect for giving to Dad! I love the Wasabi green color - it's probably my all-time favorite shade of green, and the sentiment is just great! Love this!!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Another great color combo; love it. This was such a cute stamp set-

StampTramps said...

Pam, your cards are always amazing. Great job with this one, as usual.

Unknown said...

OMG I LOVE that color combo. Your card is just gorgeous!