Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

OWH Sketch Challenge #108 and VCMP #10... Life is not about...


This card uses this weeks Sketch Challenge #108 from the OWH Stars & Stamps Blog and the VCMP Challenge #10 Vintage.

I used a Tim Holtz stamp set. Black ink, clear embossing powder, Slate, Black and White card stock, Stampin' UP! corner punch and a brad.. oh, I can't forget.. Dimensionals!!!

Here is the sketch layout:




thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

12 comments:

Maureen V said...

Love the silhouette image you used (and the sentiment) Great use of the vertical space on the sketch. Thanks for joining in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge.

Donna Hanley said...

One card two challenges, that's the way to go, Pam. It's so great when that work out. I love the vintage look and black and white is always a favorite of mine.

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Liking your imaginery and sentiment. Beautifully done

Carol L said...

Another fabulous card! I just love that stamp and the way you used it on this card!! Awesome!!

Julie said...

Great card, Pam! Love that stamp, I have to put that on my wish list! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Unknown said...

Fantastic! I love how you combined vintage with the sketch!!!

Linda said...

That is my sister's fav quote. Great job...love the simplicity! TFS!!!

CARO said...

I love this Tim Holtz card with the sketch.. very creative!

CARO said...

I love this Tim Holtz image and quote.. perfect for the sketch!

Paula S. said...

Great masculine card design Pam. That image fits the space so perfectly and I love the little corner detail too!

Desert Rose Stamper said...

Wonderful card -- I really like the stamped image and the sentiment. Something more to add to my wish list. Thanks!

Gail Park said...

Love the use of neutrals with the silhouette image!