Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

OWH Cruise Challenge #2.. Nautical Masculine card

I didn't think I was going to be able to do this challenge.. since I don't have any "Nautical" stamps.. but then while looking over my shelves of individual stamps I found two Lighthouse stamps.. score!

I have a stamp that says "I (heart) my DAD" and I only inked and stamped the DAD part of it for my card.

This card was made for Challenge #2 on the OWH Stars & Stamps blog.

Here is the card I made:


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

11 comments:

Paula S. said...

This image is beautiful Pam. I love light houses. I am so glad that you got to play in this challenge after all!

Lee Mae said...

Beautiful stamp - you made a wonderful card!

Kathryn said...

Simply gorgeous, as always. I should try a black and white card soon. Glad you could play along.

Anonymous said...

You certainly created a lovely card - the clean and simple lines are so attractive and appealing.

Susie said...

Love it, Pam.

Susie said...

I love the black and white card. Very nice.

Dolores A. said...

Thanks for sharing your efforts on getting this image...great idea.
I don't have anything nautical either, but then remembered our Sandy's own free digi of the cruisin ship on her blog last July
so gonna try that one.

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Beautiful man card love the scene, very nice. TFS

Lee Ann Barrett said...

This is just beautiful. You definitely have the knack for clean and simple cards.

Dixie Cochran said...

I like the "Dad" sentiment. That's just what this pretty card needed!

Donna Hanley said...

Pam, fantastic card. Love black and white.