Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My country, 'tis of thee........ Patriotic card using new stamp


This card was made using another of the new stamps I received today from StampersBest.. it is called My Country... use code: airbornewife to save 10%. This stamp is also a stamp that StampersBest donates $1.00 to Operation Write Home for each one sold.

For this card I used:
stamps: StampersBest My Country
ink: Night of Navy, Red
card stock: Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, White, Brushed Gold and some pattern paper from HL.
accessories: star embossing folder, red brads, Quickutz alphabet die Chocolate, paper piercer, Night of Navy Ribbon, Bow Easy, thread and Dimensionals!!!

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

Cindy E. Rapson said...

This is wonderful! Love your layering. LOVE that bow! I have a Bow-easy too but haven't had reason to use it much. Time to break that out again... :)

NancyJB said...

Great card. I just bought this stamp also (and many more). StampersBest makes the very best stamps I have ever used. TFS

Nikki Bond said...

This is fantastic!...Love that image. I'm headed over there now to check it out! ;)

{SMILEs}