Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

*HERO*.. . Patriotic card using a new stamp


Today in the mail I received a package full of some new stamps... we were busy this afternoon/evening so I just now got a chance to get ink on one of them.
Hero Panels.. from StampersBest (code: airbornewife to save 10%). When I received the email the other day saying there was some new releases.. some Operation Write Home ones, I had been laying in bed... I got up and hopped on the computer right then and placed an order for all the new ones.. with the sale of each stamp a donation is made to Operation Write Home.. so it's a win, win for everybody!!


for this card:
card stock: Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Brushed Gold and white
ink: black and asst. markers
accessories: star embossing folder, star punch, brads, paper piercer and Dimensionals!!


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: