Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

OWH Sketch Challenge #105 ~ 92nd Birthday for Grandma

I made this card for my husband's grandmother who is turning 92 this upcoming weekend.

I used the layout for the Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge #105 for this card.

Here is the sketch.


All the paper used on this card is from Stampin' UP!
I used Nestabilities dies for the circles, scallop circle and tag
The "92" are cut out using my Cricut Expression and the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge
The ribbon is from May Arts.. the other side of that pretty green is pink
The sentiment is from a Stampin' UP! Birthday set ~ can't remember name
White brads are some I picked up at some craft store
and of course there are dimensionals used on it!! ha ha


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

4 comments:

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Beautiful card with great colors. Loving that 92 die cut. Beautifully done

Linda said...

What a vibrant card! It has happy birthday all over. TFS!!!

Julie said...

Great cheerful colors in this card, Pam! I'm sure the recipient will love it! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Dixie Cochran said...

That's the happiest "Happy Birthday" card I've ever seen! Gorgeous!