Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

OWH Sketch #102 Challenge.. Together and From The Heart cards




I made these two cards last night using some stamps that are in a set by Hero Arts called Together. They were in a big lot of stuff I recently purchased.

These were pretty quick to put together.

Here is the sketch from the OWH site:


Supplies used:

card stock: Stampin' UP! Riding Hood Red, Crumb Cake (kraft)
paper: Basic Grey Blush paper pack
stamps: Hero Arts Together
inks: Distress inks
acces: Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Pearls and Dimensionals



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

14 comments:

Cindy O said...

Gorgeous cards! the ribbon is perfect for the 3 strips, and the pearls make a really nice accent.

Margaret said...

They are so pretty.

Samantha said...

Both of your cards are absolutely beautiful and I love the ribbon!

Donna Hanley said...

Pam, that stamp is adorable. I'm going to have to put that one one my wish list. I love you little pearls on the ribbon strips.

txbluiz said...

Great cards!! Glad you were able to stock up on the taffeta ribbon :)

Linda said...

Simply wonderful! The pearls are a sweet touch! TFS!!!

Cynthia T said...

I love the birds on the branch. So simple yet so touching.

Desert Rose Stamper said...

Wonderful cards. I love the simplicity of both cards --I like both stamps too -- job well done.

Marlene Diefendorf said...

Just beaautiful! Love the stamps and the pearls are a nice touch.

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

great job on your cards - nice to use some of your new stuff isn't it.

Barb Housner

Julie said...

Beautiful cards as always, Pam! I love the touch of kraft with the red. And of course that ribbon :) I know it's your favorite! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Lisa Oliver said...

Both cards are great - the "new" stamps are perfect for this sketch. I love it when the stamped focal point can speak for itself and doesn't require any coloring to distract me :) TFS!

Jen M said...

Too pretty, Pam! I love the papers.

Crafting Adventures said...

These are beautiful!