Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thank You For Everything You Do! card

I recently purchased a big lot of Hero Arts stamps from someone and I thought I'd get to inking them up.. the "Thank You" stamp was one of the stamps that I got.



Thank you Dixie for all that you have done and continue to do for Operation Write Home.. you are truly appreciated.

Supplies used:
stamp: Hero Arts Everything You Do
card stock: Stampin' UP! More Mustard, Cajun Craze. Mahogany and Cream from Xpedx. Pattern Paper from Scenic Route Paper Co.
ink: Memento brown
accessories: Stampin' UP! small and large star punches, star bling from M's and Dimensionals


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

adele holcomb said...

I really like this. I never think to stamp a large sentiment on the bottom and decorate the top of a matted shape.

Linda said...

I echo what Adele said! Love the colors and the polka dots with the stars. TFS!!!

Lee Mae said...

I agree with the Adele and Linda. Your card makes me want to try this look on a card. Love the stars and polka dots and that big sentiment.