Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

OWH Sketch Challenge #100 ~ You Are My Home




What a fun sketch challenge this is this week on the OWH Stars & Stamp Blog. I turned the sketch longwise for my card. I used one of the new Hero Arts ~ OWH stamp sets: Right At Home.

This is what my top layers looked like before I went to put it all together.. I had to take apart the top square and cut it down because I mis-measured and had it too big to fit on the card.. after fixing that and putting it all together.. I realized I hadn't colored in the sky blue. The clouds were cut out using a die and cut from white felt. I was trying to hurry and finish so that my family and I could head over to Freedom Crossing to enjoy a yummy cold dessert at Dairy Queen/Orange Julius.



Here is the OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge #100:


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the card Looks like you maybe put flower soft on the clouds. They really look soft.
Hope your ice cream was delicious.
charlsie

Carol L said...

I love your take on the sketch with that cute house and great sentiment! Very creative! I just wanted to take a minute to wish you a very happy holiday season and a wonderful new year too! You rock!

Donna Hanley said...

Pam, what a fantastic job you did on this one. Love the clouds and the fence behind the house. Outstanding sentiment.

Linda said...

Super card! So much detail...my fav part is the clouds...I always love them in papercrafting! TFS!!!

Julie said...

Great card, Pam! Sketch looks great flipped on it's side like this! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!