Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Hero Arts "Happy Birthday" bicycle card

When I got done going through the Hero Arts Blop Hop today I went back to their site, than their blog and was cruising around. I seen a thing about a December contest and clicked on it: DECEMBER CARD SETS & A SKETCH CHALLENGE

I made this one birthday card.


My sentiment was too long so I snipped it between words and put them on a block to stamp it.

Supplies used:
stamp sets: Hero Arts Joy Ride and Essential Messages
card stock: Slate, Neenah Classic Crest Smooth Cover, GP White, Black
ink: black
accessories: Seeing Spots embossing folder, Bigkick, 1 3/8" and 1 1/2" Circle Punches, 1/16" hole punch, black brads, and Dimensionals

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Very nice. I like the monotone effect.

Beth L. said...

I like the way we can alter clear stamps. Thanks for sharing your change. I will remember that the next time one is too long for a space.