Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Carnival digi.. Happy Birthday card



I got all inky tonight.. a few days ago I had read a post on SCS about a website with FREE Vintage Digi Stamps.. how cool is that. FREE VINTAGE DIGI STAMPS
That link isn't to the digi that I used on this card, but to the site itself.. because by golly you gotta check them all out.

I seen this Carival digi posted today and I saved and printed some out. I used a whole bunch of Tim Holtz Distress Inks on this baby.. my fingers are all inky as is the grid paper on my desk.. I showed my husband what the image looked like that I had printed out (I had printed out 4).. and then said.. this is what how it ended up when I was done with it.. he looked at it and said "WOW!!".. I guess that means he liked it.


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

Stampindamour said...

Pam - this card turned out fantastic!!!! I love the medium you used with the TH distress inks to achieve the aged look. LOVE it!!!

Thanks again for sharing!

Holiday Wishes,

-pamela :)

FreeVintageDigiStamps.com

Denise@DigiHaven said...

Beautiful!! Wow! Found your card on FVDS Facebook and just had to visit you. You've done an amazing job with this image. I love it and may Case it. LOL. If you have the time, please visit the Free Digi Challenge Blog we created using All FREE Digi Images. We've love for you to join us. www.DigiHaven.BlogSpot.com. Again, this card is just beautiful! Well done!