Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

"Thinking of You".... some new goodies I got today.





My hubby was off today for a Post Training Holiday and we went over the mountain to a store I recently found that has lots of awesome stamping stuff. I got two of the New Sizzix/Hero Arts Embossing and Die Cut sets.. you get a stamp set and an embossing folder.. or you get a stamp set and a set of dies.. I used the dies/stamp set for this card. I also got in a Stampin' UP! order today that when my hubby picked it up asked if it was full of rocks because it was so heavy... nothing but card stock, punches, ribbon, grid paper, some embossing folders, one stamp set (freebie) and 10 packs of DIMENSIONALS!!!!!

For this card I used:
Stampin' UP! Supplies: Pumpkin Pie and Garden Green card stock, Pumpkin Pie Ribbon, Lattice Embossing Folder, Dimensionals
Stamp Set/Dies: Floral
Inks: Distress Inks
Hole Punch, White Brads, Bigkick

I used Sketch #353 from SCS for this card:








thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Lisa Oliver said...

Pam, I love, love, love! this card! As I stroll through your blog I admire everything you are doing but this one really jumped out at me as needing some praise...and I couldn't believe that no one else had commented.

Two things in particular: the cut out sentiment and the cut out and layered flower. Nice!

Thanks for all you do to keep us inspired and our troops in touch with home.