I just finished 22 more of these cards.. so I have a total of 24.. they were so easy to make. I did change the ink color on the greenery right after I started on them.. the Old Olive ink wasn't inking to my liking.. so I changed to a Distress Ink (upper left corner, second one in) and I thought it was too dark, so I used some Distress Ink Crushed Olive and it worked fine.
Midways through the embossing process I noticed that there was an ink smudge on the cards in the same place on nearly every one (upper left corner, down a little).. I was not too happy with myself at that time because before I started the stamping I told myself to cut that stamp down, but didn't.. oh well. If they were perfect, I supposed they'd be from Hallmark.. I do hope that they like them just the same.