Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

just finished 22 more "THANK YOU" embossed cards

I just finished 22 more of these cards.. so I have a total of 24.. they were so easy to make. I did change the ink color on the greenery right after I started on them.. the Old Olive ink wasn't inking to my liking.. so I changed to a Distress Ink (upper left corner, second one in) and I thought it was too dark, so I used some Distress Ink Crushed Olive and it worked fine.

Midways through the embossing process I noticed that there was an ink smudge on the cards in the same place on nearly every one (upper left corner, down a little).. I was not too happy with myself at that time because before I started the stamping I told myself to cut that stamp down, but didn't.. oh well. If they were perfect, I supposed they'd be from Hallmark.. I do hope that they like them just the same.




thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

KER said...

i say that about hallmark cards all the time..."if you want perfect buy a hallmark"...mine are made with love!...great work doing these cards...you're wonderful!!