Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

OWH VCMP Pick One Challenge ~~~ I picked #3

For this challenge you were to pick a number hosted by Julie.. that would be the sketch challenge that you would use for your card... anybody who knows me, knows the number 3 is my favorite number.. representing my all-time favorite NASCAR drive ever.. Mr. Dale Earnhardt.





Here is my card that I just finished... I actually made two to add to the pile of Christmas cards that will be heading to Operation Write Home.
For this card I used the adorable new Stampin' UP! Stitched Stockings stamp set and coordinating punch. Night of Navy, Going Gray card stock, white card stock, retired Stampin' UP! Designer Series Paper. Embossing folder. Stampin' UP! Oval punches, Circle punches. Bigkick and............ Dimensionals!!!!

Here is the sketch:




thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Julie said...

Totally cute card, Pam! I love it. You could call this one nontraditional Christmas colors for Barb's challenge too, I bet ;) Thanks for playing along in my challenge!