Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

OWH Birthday Bash: Gelatins "Fall Card"

One of the Birthday Bash Challenges on the OWH Stars & Stamps site is one hosted by Gelatins. Here is the link to the post on the OWH site: GELATINS CHALLENGE. The challenge is to use the sketch layout provided and make a "Fall" themed card.. here is mine:
For this card I used: stamps from Stampin' UP! On Gossamer Wings (retired). Card stock brown base is card stock from XpedX, some with cream colored card stock. Orange from Stampin' UP!, Pattern paper from K&Co. fall pattern paper stack. Leaf die is from Nestabilities, Ebroidery floss, button from Stampin' UP!, markers to color in image. Stampin' UP! scallop border punch, Stampin' UP! brown ribbon and Very Vanilla ribbon too... and DIMENSIONALS!!!


here is the layout:



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

4 comments:

Jen M said...

This is gorgeous, Pam!

BonBon said...

Thank you for doing gel-à-tins challenge, I really appreciate it! Your card is beautiful!!

Kelly Ann Flint said...

I,myself am a Army Wife. I just the Military Card that you had made. My favorite, which was hard to pick was the Fall Card. I just the the color combination. Question: Is the flower a color cut out or a stamped image? Thank you for showing us such beautiful color combination cards that I know will enhance other people's stamping skills.Kelly Flint at flint1428 at yahoo dot com.

Kelly Ann Flint said...

I,myself am a Army Wife. I just the Military Card that you had made. My favorite, which was hard to pick is the Fall Card. I just love the color combination. Question: Is the flower a color cut out or a stamped image? Thank you for showing us such beautiful color combination cards that I know will enhance other people's stamping skills.Kelly Flint at flint1428 at yahoo dot com.