Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

OWH Birthday Bash Challenge: Casing Ardeth card #2 Thinking of you



This is another card I cased from Ardeth T. Here is the link to the OWH Birthday Bash Challenge.






I cased the fifth card posted on the post.






For this card I used: Stampin' UP! Basic Black, some grey cover I got from a print shop in N.C., GP White card stock. Black brads, hole punch, Bigkick, Diamond Plate Embossing Folder, Sponge Dauber, Memento Black Ink, Circle Punches, Dimensionals Stamps: Motorcycle from Stampers Best and a sentiment from a Hero Arts set.






thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

6 comments:

Paula S. said...

This card is great Pam! I'm going to put that motorcycle stamp on my wish list. I never seem to have enough masculine images.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

What a neat card! I like the diamond plate using the brushed silver (?) cardstock, very masculine!

Lynn said...

I really like this card! I have got to get me one of those stamps!

Barb Turpin said...

Love the diamond plate background! Great inspiration...I bought the Stampin Up motorcycle because my brother has a Harley, and I've only used it once! Thanks for the reminder!

Just A Pac Rat said...

Love the design of this card and the diamond plate background! Thanks for entering the OWH day 2 challenge!

circlebenterprises.com

Sherry Hickey said...

Snazzy, Pam! I love that little "Hello" tag.