Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Ho! Ho! Ho! Santa Christmas card




.......... a long time ago I printed off this adorable Santa Claus image from the Dustin Pike blog.. he has lots of freebies and they are so adorable. When I went to get the link to his blog, where it says "he is available here" it doesn't have the file there.. but you can click on the image and save it as jpg.. that is how I have it saved on my computer.



I had a whole sheet of these printed off and yesterday while watching the NASCAR race, I colored in the whole sheet and some other images that I have printed off as well.. I have a whole stack of things to color so I was having a blast doing so.




For this card I used:


stamps: $1.00 clear stamp set


card stock: Stampin' UP! Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green


GP white, black, and some American Crafts pattern paper


Ink: printer, copic markers, black ink


accessories: hole punch, red brads, circle punches, Tim Holtz retro circles embossing folder, bigkick, and Dimensionals

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

Lynn said...

He is "simply" cute! Love the layout, great card!

Lynn said...

He is simply cute! Love your card!