Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

working on cards using photographs that I took in the U.P. of MI.



This is what I have done so far.. I did one of each of the prints I had printed off today so I could see them.. I took all of these while we were in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan last month. The weather was beautiful as it always is in the U.P. and the sites are breathtaking.. I have been to the Upper and Lower falls numerous times over the years and enjoy stopping in there so very much.. and then to head a little north to Paradise, taking a left and heading to Whitefish Point to walk on the sandy beach and stick your footies in Lake Superior.. I cannot think of too many things I'd rather be doing.



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Beate said...

Pam, those look great!
Hugs and smiles