Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

... thinking of you makes me SMILE.. cards



The owner of the stamp/scrapbook store in Dover, TN gave me and my mom some 6x6 papers and I thought I'd cut some down to make some cards with. I made these cards using two of the pieces I cut from the paper. There are many duplicates, so I can make an assortment of cards.



I used the "thinking of you makes me smile" stamp on these.. I really like that stamp.



Stampin' UP! Elegant Eggplant and Old Olive are the colors I used. I used an embossing folder on one and thought it was a bit busy, so I didn't emboss the panel



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Cora said...

You are really liking the green and yellow lately. Good job. Such cheerful colors