Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

OWH Sketch Challenge ~ "Happy Birthday" cards





I am not so sure that I like the way these turned out.. but they are so bright and cheery that I do think they will brighten someone's day.


I used the Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge for this week:










For my card I used these supplies:


Card stock: Pacific Point, So Saffron, White

Ink: black

Accessories: Bigkick, Top Note Bigz Die, Embossing Folder, Large Oval Punch, Hole Punch, Dimensionals, Brads, Corner Punch to make triangle cut outs on Happy Birthday sentiment pieces

Stamps: Happiest Birthday Wishes

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Julie said...

Great cards, Pam! I love the bright blue and yellow together! Thanks for joining us for this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!