Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Jesus is the Reason for the Season... Christmas card


I went to a local stamp store today looking for a stamp that a fellow stamper seen on a card I made the other day, asking if I could get one for her.. the store was out of them today, but should have them back in stock next week. I did pick up a few goodies today and one of those goodies was a new Hero Arts Christmas set.

The lady Polly at the stamp store was making some cards where she stamped in Versamark, heat set then used some pigment ink to sponge on over it.. I liked it so much I knew that I wanted to do it using this set. I made this one card.. going to make more, but want to incorporate some pattern paper on it next time.



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: