Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

OWH Sketch #80 "Bless the USA" Patriotic card


When I was in TN at my parents house while we were on leave.. my mom and I went to an awesome stamp store in Dover. I picked up a big pad of papers and such from We R Memory Keepers that is called Yankee Doodles.. all Red, White and Blue.. my favorite colors!!

When I seen the sketch layout on the Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps site.. I immediately grabbed the paper pad and used elements from it for this card.

Here's the layout I used:




thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

7 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Pam, what a fabulous card. I also love red, white and blue and I love the sentiment on this card. Thank you for shairng.

Sue said...

Great card Pam. Can't beat red, white and blue for colors!

Julie said...

Awesome card, Pam! I love the patriotic theme, of course! Thanks for playing along in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Sherry Hickey said...

Hi Pam! Awesome card and it's great to see your cards again!!

Unknown said...

Great Card! Yankee Doodles is a favorite of mine as well;)

Paula S. said...

I just love Red, White & Blue too! Great card Pam... so glad to have you back and inspiring everyone again.

Carol L said...

I too am a huge fan of the patriotic red, white & blue, and this card looks great! It has so much eye appeal!! NJ!