Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

12 "Snowflakes fall from Heaven...." Christmas cards



Last night after making the Christmas card in the previous post, I remembered that I had bought some paper that went along with the Unity stamp set that I used, so I pulled it out and cut the piece down so that I could make a dozen cards from the one sheet.

Still using the same sketch layout from OWH S&S... I put these together.
*I ended up not using the StazOn, but rather the Memento brown ink instead.

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

Paula S. said...

These are great Pam. I'm so glad you are settled in and back to crafting, I just love seeing your cards!

Julie said...

You are definitely back in the swing of things! These are great - love the variation in sizes on those red strips. Thanks for playing along in the OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!