Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

getting ready to make a dozen more Father's Day ~ Thinking of you cards


I seen a card that I liked the layout of and used that sketch for my card I am about to create.. I have no clue how they will turn out.. so here's hoping that they look good. I am using a new stamp I got in the mail today. It is a beautiful Eagle stamp called "Freedom".

I am using Night of Navy, Craft and Cream card stocks, some Distress inks.. not sure if this brown one I have in the picture is the one I'll end up using,, I'll stamp the eagle in several different colors till I get the one I like. I used the Modern Label and Word Window Punches. I will add brads on the cards too.

Off to put these together.

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: