Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

.... some fun cards with photos from a book.


I picked up a book today at a thrift store for .25 cents. Each page is full photo in black and white of "dogs".. I immediately knew I wanted to use the pictures on cards. I colored in a little bit of each picture with a Copic marker and layered it with a coordinating color. I have a whole bunch more to make.. this is the first three that I've made tonight.



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

5 comments:

Lisa Oliver said...

What a wonderful idea! Who doesn't love dogs? I love the copic coloring to pull it all together. Very impressed!

Noneya said...

Love this! Great idea! Thanks for sharing!!

Gail S. said...

Pam, What a great idea! I love the cards.

helloholley said...

Wow this is a great idea!!! and how adorable too!!!;)
Happy Easter!! ;)

Ronda S said...

Love, love, love this idea!!