Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

OWH #64 sketch "THE SCIENCE OF GOLF" card



I used the sketch layout from Operation Write Home Stars & Stripes site for this card. I flipped it to make my card.

I used on this card:


Stampin' UP! card stock Night of Navy, More Mustard
Ink is Stampin' UP! Night of Navy and More Mustard

GP white card stock

Stamp set: Stampin' UP! The Back Nine and Sincere Salutations

Herringbone embossing folder

Circle Punches
Bigkick
Dimensionals


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

7 comments:

Jen M said...

LOVE it. Love. Awesome card!

Linda said...

Great card-so much detail. Love the golf ball circle!

Julie said...

Very nice, Pam! Great masculine card, and I love the navy and mustard together. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Paula S. said...

Very cool card Pam. I like all the layering and the colors are great together!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Wow- what a stunning card, but still so masculine! FABULOUS!

Sherry Hickey said...

Another outstanding card, Pam! I love love the navy and mustard combo so much! Love how you layered the card; you are going to make a lucky golfer very happy!!

Beate said...

Great spotlight card.
Hugs and smiles