Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

"TIGER" masculine Happy Birthday card



I thought I'd make some masculine birthday cards.. to mix it up a bit.. and seen this Tiger stamp sitting in one of the cubbies on my ink pad rack in front of me.. so I grabbed it and got busy making this card. I only made this one but plan on making more.




I used the Happy Birthday sentiment from a new Stampin' UP! Bring on the Cake stamp set that I got earlier this month.. finally got around to using it.





I used a CB folder to emboss the black layer.




Stampin' Up! card stock used: Kraft, Black and Confetti Cream.


embossing folder, brads and dimensionals were used as well.




thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Very nice, I've seen some of this type of stamp in digital images now and they intrigue me too. I like the clean look of your card. Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home!