I just finished up the other 9 cards and now have a complete set of 10 Christmas cards for the challenge for the month of February.. yeah me!
Here is my beginning progress.. however when I went to layer the cardinal panel, I had forgotten to cut out the layers, so I did so for all of them. I embossed all 9 panels and then put them all together.. the hardest and most frustrating part was them dang bows. I ran out of ribbon and had to use some Very Vanilla and Real Red taffeta ribbon on two cards.
thanks for looking ~
have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them