Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

CCC11 "Merriest Wishes" Santa Claus Christmas Cards

I thought I'd work on some more Christmas cards tonight for the challenge on SCS. I sat down at my desk and was looking up at the picture holders above the racks that hold all my ink pads and seen three already stamped Santa Claus layers. I had these leftover from when I made the 18 cards for our Battalion food baskets back in December, so I thought I'd make three more of those cards because they really were a lot of fun to make.


I cut the three card bases out of Crumb Cake/Kraft, a layer in Real Red that I ran through the Bigkick using a SU embossing folder.. then wrapped and tied some ribbon around each Santa Claus panel, stamped the saying, punched it out along with a layer for it, put them all together... and waalaa.. I was done.

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

~Jeri~ said...

Love these!! I think this is one of my favorite Christmas cards that I've seen you do and seen on the blog! Love that stamp!