Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

~*HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY*~



~ Happy Mother's Day to all Mother's ~ I hope you all have a wonderful day!

I made this card several days ago ~ it is for my mom. I took the picture outside and I think that the super bright sun washed some of the colors out. I used SU Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa and Pink Piourette (sp?) and some Berry Bliss DSP (at least I think that is what it's called ~ ha ha).

I seen a card somewhere on the web and had saved it.. I got the layout idea from their card (I need to go find out what their name is) ~ thank you!!!

I made a Father's Day card the night I made this, but haven't taken a picture of it yet.

have a great day ahead ~

thanks for looking ~ have a great airborne day!God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: