Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

SC274 ~*The most beautiful view..................*~ card

I got an email last night with the new sketch challenge on SCS and printed it out. I got busy earlier today (tending to that arm of mine!) and wasn't able to get busy with the challenge till this afternoon.
Here is the layout:


If you'd like to try the challenge yourself, you can post your card in the SCS gallery and then link it to the SC274 thread. I subscribe to the challenges, so I get an email each week letting me know when they are posted.. it's a lot of fun!

This is the card I made.... I used all Stampin' UP! cardstock (mellow moss, white, bravo burgundy and Recollections DSP) Flower Fancy stamp set, saying is from a Fiskars stamp set, Nestabilities, Cuttlebug and Sizzix Embossing Folders, Bigkick, Leaves are a Stampin' UP! Sizzlet die, circles on flowers are punched from the Crop a dile, I put some glassy glaze on the circleson the flowers.... lots of Dimensionals are used ~ they are my most favorite in the Stampin' Up! catalog.




thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: