Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

~*Hang In There*~ cute monkey card & Clean Desk!!!

**I made a card for my hubby on Friday,.. I wanted to get it in the mail that day and right after I finished it, I put it in the envelope, addressed it and put it in the mailbox.. I later thought to myself that I hadn't taken a picture of it.. I will try to make another, it used a wonderful daying from a new Fiskars stamp set.

I cleaned off my desk today, in fact I cleaned off my table (I have a rectangle dining room table in the middle of the room that I can easily reach from my stamping desk by just turning around) ~ I got clear stamps into containers, bought some curtain rods from the store and mounted them onto a piece of material that used to be the desktop to a desk I had in Missouri that didn't make it here to North Carolina in one piece. I kept this big piece thinking I would use it one day, maybe mounting it to something and making a work station for say my Cricut Expressions.. anyways it's been up here leaning against a wall behind a computer desk, and today I decided to mount curtain rods to it. The drill ran out out "ompft" after the third rod, and I only bought 4, but could fit more on the thing so I am going to go back and get more.

I made this card tonight.. just finished it a little bit ago. It's nearly midnight, sadly I am not even tired and could probably make another card, but I do need to try and get some sleep!


I used all Stampin' UP! cardstock and designer paper, the punches are Stampin' UP! The embossed/cut layers are Nestabilities. The stamp set is a Hero Arts set called Playful Animals.


I hope everybody has a super week ahead of them.

thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: