Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

~*Easter *~ cards to send to soldiers in Iraq

I didn't realize that Easter this year is on April 4th (that's what I get for not thinking ahead) I need to make a box full of cards to send to Iraq and made one a couple of nights ago:



I made these two last night and I really like them:



The one with the punched border is the one I think that I will mass produce and will change the ink colors around on the main image.. stamping in the darker color and hightlighting with the lighter. I was just working it as I went.

I had to go to a local craft store last night because the only dark purple grossgrain ribbon I had was a piece that was about 16" long.. I used it on the two cards.. I have a brand new roll but it's of a brighter purple.


I'm going to work on these this weekend.

I used all Stampin' UP! products on these cards.. Serene Spring and Floral Background and the Easter saying is from a new SU set called Well Scripted.



thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

~Jeri~ said...

These are great Pam! My favorite has to be the purple bunny card!!! That card is absolutely beautiful!! I love how you've made that certain area look like a magnifying glass. I'm gonna have to look into getting that stamp set as well!! The soldiers will love these. As an Army wife also, it's great to see others remembering the other soldiers overseas and not just our husbands!! Hooaah!