Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

**NEW** Stampin' UP! Occasions Mini Catalog ~ starts Jan. 5th


This is the new Stampin' UP! Occasions Mini Catalog.. it starts January 5th. as does Sale-A-Bration.. lots of fun things. I got some new goodies from each, but the night I got the stuff, I left for TN and have been here ever since.. I will get home and make something with my new stamps and punch.

STAMPIN UP SALE-A-BRATION CATALOG

These catalogs are available to order from on Jan. 5th.. with SAB, for every $50 (before special discount on merchandise) you can choose a free stamp set or punch.. and this year, you can also choose from a selection of stamp sets from the main catalog (these sets are in the back of the SAB mini).

If you are interested in placing an order, just let me know.. I would be happy to put one in for you.
Happy Stamping~
thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: