Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

~*LOVE YOU MUCH*~ card for my hubby



I whipped this up this morning so I could get it in the mail and off to Iraq to my hubby... whom, I love so very much.

The greeting stamp is from a new Stampin' UP! stamp set called Well Scripted.. I LOVE the font!! there is similiar set in the SAB catalog and I got that one too.

I bought the unmounted stamps.. at first I wondered if it would stick to the block, but I followed the directions and pressed as it said and it was great.. not a problem at all.. stamped wonderful as always.

I need to get this finished inside, so I can get it in the mailbox before the carrier gets here. Have a great Saturday .. tomorrow is a Video Teleconference with Steve.. the kids don't know about it yet.. it's going to be a surprise.. I'm going to tell them we are going to an FRG thing.. can't hardly wait for 9 am to get here.



thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

Joan said...

this is so pretty. i'm sure he will love it.

Queenie Jeannie said...

Awesome card!

Fellow Army wife here and stamper too! HOOAH!!

Veronica said...

I love the font on the greeting, too, as well as the embossing and the hearts. Beautiful card, Pam.