Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

~*REJOICE*~ cross mini card


I had some papers leftover from the card yesterday, just laying on my desk, so I thought I'd make something with them.. fitting them to a new Inkadinkado stamp set that I got last week. The Cross was stamped in Versamark and then embossed with a mixture that is gold and gold glitter embossing powders, then colored in with copic markers.

I stamped "Rejoice" on Stampin' UP! cardstock vellum and embossed it with clear embossing powder. I sponged all the edges of the cardstock and vellum and then just layered it together, I tied off some gold SU organza ribbon on the vellum piece.

It's so pretty in person.. so shiny.

thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: