Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

~*WELCOME BABY*~ duck card




I made this card to someone who had a baby recently. I am a tad bit late in sending this, since the kiddo is about a month old now.. life kinda got in the way and I kept forgetting to make a "baby" card. Now just to finish the inside and I can pop it in the mail.

I used Stampin' UP! so saffron card stock for the base, certainly celery for the layer on top of it and I think that the blue is Soft Sky. The other paper is some American Crafts double sided pattern paper that I got earlier this year, me and my mom split a bunch of packs of it from Tuesday Morning. I ran the one piece through the bigkick with a cuttlebug folder, it is .. let's just say.. "it's thin!" but looks pretty neat I guess. The duck stamp is from a retired stamp set from a mini catalog maybe one or two back.. and the saying is from Short & Sweet. So Saffron brads and ribbon.. I used SU markers to color it in and there is dimensionals on the duck layer.. love dimensionals!!

thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them